Whether you are at home or at the office, on a plane or at a conference, the IRIScan™ Anywhere 5 is perfect for scanning anything, anywhere. Compact, lightweight and fully autonomous, this is the ideal scanning device for mobile users – you won’t need any cable or computer to use it! Don’t be fooled by its size and ultra-portability, the IRIScan™ Anywhere 5 has a very long-lasting battery life : It will scan your heavy piles of documents in no time thanks to a stunning 8-pages per minute scanning speed (300/600 DPI). IRIScan™ Anywhere 5 is the ideal device to make all your documents digital– no matter where you are
2. Bright and sharp 1.44” Color Screen for instant scan preview
3. SD Card slot (to insert your provided MicroSD Card)
4. USB slot (to easily recharge your device or upload files)
5. WiFi button for a fast wireless transfer of your scans (to any computer or mobile device)
6.Easy buttons to configure all parameters : resolution (up to 1200 DPI), format (JPG/PDF-A/PDF-L), color/B&W mode, etc.
Transfer documents using Wifi or USB to ANY device !
The brand new IRIScan Anywhere 5 Wifi includes Wifi connectivity that allows you to transfer all your images instantly to your computer (Windows or Mac), smartphone or even tablet (iOS or Android). The free IRIScan Anywhere App available on the Apple Store and on Google Play connects your iOS or Android device to your IRIScan Anywhere 5 quickly and easily. The scanner has its own wireless network to transfer images, it doesn’t require any configuration or an Internet connection. Once back at your desk, you can also transfer your documents via USB by using the provided cable.
Scan and recognize your business cards
IRIScan Anywhere 5 includes the powerful Cardiris™ Corporate 5.7 software (PC version). It lets you quickly scan the stack of business cards you have been collecting for so long, or right on the spot when you meet a business partner at a trade show or in a meeting. It also easily scans ID cards and health care cards in a snap!
Once you scanned your business card, you can automatically extract all its data thanks to the provided business cards recognition application (Cardiris™ Corporate 5.7 PC) and export your digital contacts to Outlook, Excel, Salesforce, Ms CRM, ACT!, and more. Using Cardiris™ Corporate is the most simple and efficient way to share your contacts instantly to the Cloud!
- Scanner size (H x L x D): 3,5 x 27,5 x 4,4 cm (1.73 x 10.62 x 2.12 in) - Scanner weight: 330g (0.73 lbs.) - Document feeding: Automatic document feeding (single page feed type) - Image sensor: contact image sensor (CIS) - Resolutions: 300/600/1200 dpi - Scan color: Color/B&W - File Formats: JPEG/PDF - Maximum paper size: Up to A4 - Color Display: 1.44” Color Display Screen - 10 scanner menu languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Si. & Tr. Chinese, Japanese - Battery: Built-in 1200mAH Li-polymer battery (Scanning capacity when fully charged: up to 100 A4 pages) - Charging method: USB cable
Minimum computer requirements
Software suite for Windows® - Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 7, Vista®. - 512MB RAM (1GB recommended) - 1GB of available hard disk space - Internet connection for software download
Software suite for Mac OS® - Mac: OS X10.10 or 10.9 and above (earlier versions not supported) - 512MB RAM (1GB recommended) - 1GB of available hard disk space - Internet connection for software download