The Quadro P5000 workstation graphics card is based on the 16nm NVIDIA Pascal (NVIDIA's most powerful GPU architecture ever), which offers a great mix of power and efficiency. Equipped with 2560 CUDA Cores and massive 16GB, 256-bit GDDR5X memory, this card breathes new life into your design and creation with amazing performance and impressive capability. Whether you work with larger models, complex visual effects, simulations or larger rendering tasks, the Quadro P5000 lets you do it better and faster.
Designs are becoming more complex all the time. Media is becoming richer, combining greater resolutions and complex visual effects. Scientific visualization and compute problems are larger than ever. VR is changing entertainment, design, engineering, architecture, and medicine. And you need to validate designs, rehearse procedures, and visualize problems - interacting with them naturally and at scale.
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- NVIDIA GigaThread engine with dual copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in NVIDIA SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC,MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 and HEVC Encoder1
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost (automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance)
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- SMM architecture (NVIDIA Pascal streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency)
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- Error correction codes (ECC) on graphics memory
- 96 KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory per SM)
Advanced Display Features
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs (supporting resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 120 Hz and 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz)
- Dual-link DVI-D output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 120 Hz
- Internal 400 MHz DAC DVI-D output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 at 85 Hz)
- Available DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link), and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K at 60 Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K at 60 Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications, and connection)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA nView multi-display technology
- Support for large-scale, ultra-high resolution visualization using the NVIDIA SVS platform which includes NVIDIA Mosaic, NVIDIA Sync and NVIDIA Warp/Blend technologies
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes: Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
Quadro P5000 Performance and Features
- The Quadro P5000, powered by NVIDIA Pascal architecture, provides the power and performance required by the most demanding visual computing workflows.
- This next-generation product is based on the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and delivers up to 70% more visualization performance than the NVIDIA Maxwell - based Quadro M5000.
- Ultra-fast GDDR5X on-board graphics memory provides nearly 2 times faster memory performance than the previous generation. With 16GB of GDDR5X memory, you can work with larger models, scenes, and assemblies with improved interactive manipulation performance during design, visualization, and simulation.
- VR-specific Pascal GPU features significantly improve imaging performance for the most detailed, lifelike VR experiences possible.
- Tuned and tested drivers with support for the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA ensure compatibility with the latest versions of professional applications. This lets you take advantage of their rich set of features and capabilities.
- Creation and playback of HDR video is made possible with dual H.264 and HEVC encode engines and one H.264 and HVEC decode engine.
Quadro P5000 Visual Workspace
- The Quadro P5000 combines the most advanced display technologies and ecosystem interfaces to provide the ultimate visual workspace for maximum productivity.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, the P5000 can drive resolutions of up to 8K (7680 x 4320 at 30Hz) from a single cable. The latest DisplayPort standard enables deep color 120Hz 4K displays and high-definition 32-channel audio.
- DisplayPort 1.4 offers HDR color support, enabling brighter displays, more saturated colors and greater than 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- You can combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments.
- A single P5000 supports up to four 5K (5120 x 2880 at 60Hz) displays.
- The NVIDIA VRWorks suite of APIs, libraries, and engines enables developers to create amazing virtual reality experiences. VR-ready support for HMD displays lets developers and end users more efficiently build and experience their virtual creations.
- Advanced multi-display technologies such as Quadro Sync II, Quadro Mosaic, and Quadro Warp/Blend give you a robust way to perform image synchronization and resolution scaling of a synchronized display surface with multiple projectors or displays (Quadro Sync II available November 2016).
- NVIDIA nView workspace manager offers intuitive window management, multiple desktops, and application management that let you spread work across a single large display or multiple displays.
- Enhance the analysis and visualization of design, engineering, and digital-content creation workflows with Stereoscopic 3D display from a wide range of devices. These include 3D TVs and NVIDIA 3D Vision or 3D Vision Pro-capable displays or projectors.