Designed to fit your office—and the way you work—this compact printer makes it easy to print architectural designs, maps, photos, and presentations with sharp detail up to 2400 dpi. Print easily from a smartphone or tablet with HP Mobile Printing.
Small AEC teams who need to print large-format documents and CAD drawings, print remotely, and network a small office.
OFFICE-READY—Fits the way you work
• Compact, standalone printer with legs and a stand—for easy office placement and positioning.
• The professional look and feel of this printer is designed to complement your workplace.
• Produce a range of applications including architectural designs, maps, photos, and presentations.
• Easily print project sets and PDF documents with HP Click printing software.
•Move this printer any time, any place— with Wi-Fi connectivity, all you need is a power plug.
• The intuitive, full-color touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
• Produce A1/D prints in 35 seconds—this printer also provides original HP-GL/2 compatibility.
TRUSTED—HP DesignJet quality and reliability
• Get HP DesignJet quality in smallformat sizes—print half-size technical documents with A4/A3 input tray.
• Achieve precise lines with sharp detail up to 2400 dpi.
• Join the hundreds of thousands of users who trust HP DesignJet T520 Printers for outstanding print quality.
• Flexibility for today and tomorrow— print easily from your smartphone or tablet with HP Mobile Printing.
Power and operating requirements
Dimensions and weight