GeForce RTX 4070 Ti will be a graphics card that is likely to be launched in 2023. RTX 4070 Ti graphics card delivers the outstanding performance that gamers usually crave. It is worth observing that RTX 4070 is built on the AD104 graphics processor; therefore, this graphics card supports DirectX 12 Ultimate.
This makes sure that GeForce RTX 4070 Ti has the ability to run all modern games
and will not cause any bottlenecks.
RTX 4070 Ti is made on a 4nm process. It needs an appropriate power supply unit.
Recommended power supply for RTX 4070 Ti is 600W. In terms of memory, RTX 4070 has 12288 MB RAM, which can run all modern time games remarkably.
Some shading units on GeForce RTX 4070 Ti are disabled to match the product’s target shaders. It has 5888 shading units and 64 ROPs. To improve the speed of machine learning applications, it has 184 tensor cores.46 ray tracing acceleration cores are embedded in RTX 4070 Ti.
GeForce RTX 3080 is a graphic card that was released on 1st September, 2020. RTX 3080 has shown great performance for gamers. RTX 3080 is based on the GA102 Graphics processor; therefore, RTX 3080 also supports DirectX 12 Ultimate. This makes sure that GeForce RTX 3080 also has a remarkable ability to run all modern games without struggling or any bottlenecks.
RTX 3080 is built on an 8nm process. This graphics card needs a decent power supply unit. The recommended power supply for RTX 3080 is 700W. In terms of memory, RTX 3080 has 10240 MB RAM, which is sufficient for all new-generation games to run. It has 8704 shading units and 96 ROPs. To improve the speed of machine learning applications, it has 272 tensor cores.
Both of these Graphic cards are rationalize the art of ray tracing and are delivering peak performance for captivation and joyous gameplay.
Gaming Laptops are in demand in UAE as well like all around the world. The RTX 3080 is available in Dubai at a price of $699.The RTX 4090 in Dubai is obtainable with a price of $1599. The RTX 4080 in UAE is released on November 16. The 16GB variant of RTX 4080 costs $1199, while the 12GB variant starts at $899.
RTX 4070 Ti vs. RTX 3080 Specs Comparison
4k gaming is joyful on both RTX 4070 Ti as well as RTX 3080, but let’s look at the specs comparison of RTX 4070 Ti and RTX 3080. But we begin with discussing the specifications of RTX 4070 Ti:
RTX 4070 Ti Specifications
- GeForce RTX 4070 Ti is a dual-slot card and gets power from 1x 12-pin power connector with a maximum power draw of 285 W. The length of RTX 4070 Ti is 336 mm 13.2 inches. For displaying outputs, RTX 4070 Ti has 1x HDMI 2.13x Display Port 1.4a.
- In RTX 4070 Ti boost clock is 2610 MHz. The memory clock in RTX 4070 Ti is 1313 MHz 21 Gbps effective
- RTX 4070 Ti has PCIe 4.0 x16 bus interfaces. PCIe 4.0 x16 means a Gen 4 expansion card or 16-lane configuration slot.
- RTX 4070 Ti uses DirectX 12 Ultimate (12_2). DirectX 12 ultimate is a gold standard for all new generation games because it uses ray tracing, mesh shaders, and variable rate shading; with the support of these, DirectX 12 Ultimate took the games to a new level of realism.
- RTX 4070 Ti uses OpenGL 4.6 to draw vector graphics and make animations more responsive.
- RTX 4070 Ti uses CUDA 8.9 to allow the software to use different types of graphics processing units for GPUs.
- RTX 4070 Ti has an excellent pixel rate of 0 GPixel/s .RTX 4070 Ti has a texture rate of 480.2 GTexel/s. With the help of this rate, RTX 4070 Ti can render textured pixels on screen every second very speedily.
- RTX 4070 Ti has FP16 (half) performance of 74 TFLOPS (1:1), FP32 (float) performance of 30.74 TFLOPS, and FP64 (double) performance of 480.2 GFLOPS (1:64).
RTX 3080 Specifications:
- GeForce RTX 3080 is a dual-slot card and gets power from 1x 12-pin power connector with a maximum power draw of 320 W. The length of RTX 3080 is 285 mm 11.2 inches. For displaying outputs, RTX 3080 has 1x HDMI 3x Display Port 1x USB Type-C.
- In RTX 3080 boost clock is 1710 MHz. The memory clock in RTX 3080 is 1188 MHz 19 Gbps effective
- RTX 3080 has PCIe 4.0 x16 bus interfaces, same as RTX 4070 Ti.
- RTX 3080 also uses DirectX 12 Ultimate (12_2). It also uses ray tracing, mesh shaders, and variable rate shading to make games more realistic.
- RTX 3080 uses OpenGL 4.6 to draw vector graphics and make animations more responsive.
- RTX 3080 uses CUDA 8.5 to allow the software to use different types of graphics processing units for GPUs.
- RTX 3080 offers a pixel rate of 2 GPixel/s..RTX 3080 has a texture rate of 465.1 GTexel/s for rendering textured pixels on screen per second.
- RTX 3080 has FP16 (half) performance of 77 TFLOPS (1:1),FP32 (float) performance of 29.77 TFLOPS and has FP64 (double) performance of 465.1 GFLOPS (1:64).
The RTX 4070 Ti is better than RTX 3080 by some margin because RTX 4070 Ti has the optimum performance with 4k monitors. For 1440p gaming, the RTX 4070 Ti is fast by 30%. However, RTX 3080 is still capable of producing more than 60 frames per second. For 1080p games, using RTX 4070 Ti is not worth it if your need is 60 frames per second.