Ubiquiti networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband customer Premises equipment (CPE) with the original NanoStation. The NanoStation M and NanoStationloco M take the same concept to the future with sleek and elegant form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA Protocol) technology. The low cost, High performance, and small form factor of NanoStation M and NanoStationloco M make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
- Great Performance: 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Typical range is 2-4 miles from a LOS tower running airMAX sector antenna's and Rocket M5's.
- Next-Gen Antenna Design: 11dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity: A secondary Ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
- Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
- 802.3af 48V Compliant - Easily becomes 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti Instant 802.3af adapter. The adapter sold separately.
- Easy Installation - Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided. In addition, the NanoStation M5 can be mounted and adjusted in any direction in a 90-degree angle through the use the NanoBracket. The NanoBracket is sold separately