8GB 1G x 64-Bit
DDR4-3200 CL16 288-Pin DIMM
HyperX HX432C16FB3/8 is a 1G x 64-bit (8GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) 1Rx8, memory module, based on eight 1G x 8-bit FBGA components per module. Each module kit supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profiles (Intel® XMP) 2.0. Each module has been tested to run at DDR4-3200 at a low latency timing of 16-18-18 at 1.35V. The SPDs are programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR4-2400 timing of 17-17-17 at 1.2V. Each 288-pin DIMM uses gold contact fingers.
• Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
• VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
• VPP = 2.5V Typical
• VDDSPD = 2.2V to 3.6V
• On-Die termination (ODT)
• 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
• Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
• 8 bit pre-fetch
• Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
• Height 1.3425” (34.1mm), w/heatsink
|RAM Capacity||8 GB|
Typically replies within a few minutes.