Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Processors
Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, 32Gbps M.2 slot, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1
Comprehensive cooling: PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert
5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
Asus Prime H510M-K Intel (LGA 1200) micro ATX motherboard
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 11th and 10th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME H510M-K provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H510 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work, to maximize productivity.
Cool to the Core
Prime H510 series is engineered with an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Cooler by Design
Prime H510 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime H510 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. ASUS H510 motherboards provide all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
M.2 (up to 32 Gbps)
M.2 slot supports data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express® 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Prime H510 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
** Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
Intel® H510 Chipset
DDR4 3200(OC)/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory*
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i9 processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, others will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2666MHz.
* 11th Gen Intel® processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists), and memory frequency support depends on the CPU types.
1 x D-Sub
* Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.** Only Intel® 11th Gen processors support HDMI™ 2.0 with max. resolution of [email protected], others will only support HDMI™ 1.4 with max. resolution of [email protected]. Please refer to www.intel.com for any updates.
Typically replies within a few minutes.